Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I WOULD BE MORMON FOR ORSON SCOTT CARD

I am in freaking love with Orson Scott Card. After my initial reluctance to read his books (due in large part to being obstinately against whatever Peter was worshipping that month) I started reading The Seventh Son. After I finished off what there is of that series in record breaking time, I decided to take a break from his literary greatness. Then, at the Humboldt Public Library, I felt the gnawing ache to read him again. I chose Ender's Game and was not disappointed. The book was effing great and so was its sequel Speaker for the Dead.

I am currently reading Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer. Not similar reading at all, but still awesome nonetheless. After I finish that book though, I am going directly to Xenocide, the continuance of the Ender quartet. Card amazes me, mostly because I can get into his books that are sci-fi, even though most science fiction novels bore me to tears.

I want Orson Scott Card's lovechild.

The end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code, and AF:The Arctic Incident, both a long time ago. They're both pretty good. But I'm not into books anymore. I don't know if I read any more Artemis Fowl.... probably the book Artemis Fowl. I remember the golden cover.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home