Thursday, July 10, 2008

DO YOU STILL GET INTO SANDWICHES IN A BIG WAY?

So, Trevor recently got me into this Folk Parody duo, Flight of the Conchords. They are hilarious. Also, I fucking love their Kiwi accents. New Zealand produces beautiful musicians, I found while surfing the Last.fm. Goldenhorse, Jonathan Coulton, and Evermore are prime examples. They briefly made me think of moving there. However, I think I am still headed for Iceland, birthplace of Bjork. It is the most developed country in the world, you know.

In anycase, check out Jenny, it is my personal fave.

Brian: "...We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections from the stars that shine out so pretty and bright, that night..."

Jenny: "It was daytime."

Brian: "....the daytime of the night!"

Jenny: "Do you remember what you said to me?"

Brian: "Not word for word, actually, Jenny...but I remember there was some verbs."



ps. I want Jermaine's body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home