Thursday, February 21, 2008

OHIO IS FOR LESBIAN LOVERS

It's true.

Working at the KFC here has taught me a few things about Ohio that I had previously overlooked.

1. There are an incredible amount of lesbians and bisexuals here. Now, I'm pretty sure there are an equal amount to any other state, but they're just so fucking apparent here. I mean mullets haven't been in style for a good 20 years...why else would a woman have a mullet?

2. Mullet Mania. Even little children sport them here. It's like the 80's...but sad.

3. If you have boobs or an ass or both, it doesn't matter how fat or ugly you are, you will get hit on by black men, hispanic men, and white trash alike. White trash includes the lesbians with mullets. Also, no matter what they look like, they expect you to receive their lude advancements w/fervor.

4. People expect you to read their minds.
Customer: "Grrrr...I didn't get any tarter sauce w/this!!!"
Me: "Did you ask for tarter sauce?"
Customer: "No...doesn't it just come with it?"
Me: "Not if you don't ask for it"

5. People can't read or add numbers together.
Me: "That'll be $16.55"
Customer: "Wow that's expensive! Why is it so goddamned expensive???"
Me: "Because it's KFC, and the meals you just ordered off the board above my head which have prices next to them, are expensive and they add up, not down (dumbass)."

Ohio can suck me, I'm ready to leave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there really that many mullets? I think an intervention should be made on behalf of their poor heads.
Cassandra

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home