Tuesday, January 08, 2008

SILLY BOREDOM REVISITED

Decided to take this little quiz again and see what's changed in 2 years:P

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Hannah Rose Mosqueda
Birthdate: June 15, 1988
Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio
Current location: Toledo, Ohio
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black, brown, red
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Shoes you wore today: gay ass work shoes (non-slip!)
Your weakness: long hair, candy canes, cookies, romantic comedies
Your fears: incredibly open spaces, that god really is a jackass and he hates me
Your perfect Resturant: something Italian

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase: "Shut your face"
Your thoughts waking up: "fuck"
Your best physical feature: pry either my tits or my eyes, but hell idk
Your bedtime: 2-4a.m.
Your most missed memory: bonfires and alcohol

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK *Picks*
Pepsi or Coke: CocaCola Biyatch
McDonald's or Burger King: There really isn't much difference anymore they both suck
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Whichever one used to have the clay figures on their comercials
Chocolate or Vanilla: both together
Cappuccino or Coffee: neither currently

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU...?
Smoke: yeeep
cuss: fuck no, me?
Single: kinda? no? idk exactly
Want to get married: unfortunately yes, at some point, I do
Believe in yourself: ehm...no?
Get motion sickness: not really
Think you're attractive: not really
Think you're a health freak: Not at all
Get along with your parents: basically, mostly
Like thunderstorms: Totally
Play an instrument: I wish

LAYER SIX: THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: nope:(
Done a drug: not so much
Gone on a date: Nope
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: not so much:(
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: errr no
Been dumped or dump anyone: No
Gone skating: obviously if u'd ever seen me skate u wouldn't be asking this
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: surprisingly no, not yet...but I plan on doing it this week:P
Stolen anything: nope

LAYER SEVEN: EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: nope
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. yeah.
Been caught "doing something": uhhh, probably lots of things
Been called a tease?: not so that I'd recall
Gotten beaten up: not so as I'd remember
Shoplifted: when I was 5
Changed who you were to fit in: yes, numerous times, but I'd like to call it "re-invention."

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: 25
Numbers of children: 1-3
Describe your dream wedding: idk, don't really think about it so much. Maybe outdoor in the Fall or Summer. Smallish. Less than heinous brides maid dresses. Weddings make me uncomfortable with their weepy touchy-feelyness. My wedding will be quick. Lots of liquor at the reception:D
How do you want to die: Of a Heroin overdose when I'm like 80.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Librarian, Massage Therapist. When will that happen by the way? The growing up thing, that is.

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: Black/brown/green idc
Hair color?: Black
Short or Long Hair: Fucking LONG
Height: I like em tall, which is v. funny
Best first date location: idk, I like coffee shops and such

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: 4
Number of CD's I own: not enough
Number of piercings: 6
Number of tattoos: only one:( but I have about 7 more planned out:P
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: maybe 3? idk.
Number of scars on my body: 3 or 4
Number of things in my past that I regret: exactly 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home