Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TOP TEN PET PEEVES

1. When people are hanging out with you...but yet spend the entire time texting or talking on the phone with other people.

2. Driving.

3. Emotional outbursts.

4. That temporary amnesia that hits when somebody asks the name of this or that actor/actress/singer/song/fucking whatever in a movie that you know, but which you just can't remember.

5. Trying to explain a feeling or thought to somebody who has no idea what you are talking about and probably never will.

6. Buying a piece of technology that becomes obsolete 2 months later.

7. When ppl pretend that thier jobs are actually meaningful, and pretend that rules are the glue that hold the universe together. I mean, really, who gives a fuck whether or not I scoop cole slaw into a foam cup with gloves on or not? Not like I actually touch it. Cole slaw is gross.

8. When good books are made into movies...that suck. I mean, who really benefits from this?

9. When a series ends, really it feels like I've lost friends. Yes I am a loser, shut-up.

10. When ppl I don't even know seem to feel that I am their personal pissing post. Honestly, I don't know you, I don't care about your problems. Shut the fuck up and go away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is an awesome list, Hannah!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

Why thank you, Natalie:D

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home