Sunday, February 18, 2007

THOUGHT VOMIT

CHOICE SONG: Honey or Tar - CocoRosie

It is semi-late, I am in Cassandra's room...b/c my roommate kicked me out of our room for some reason. I want to go to sleep. Perhaps do some homework? I am so incredibly glad I have a single next year.

On another note, I think I need to quit smoking, but quitting is for quitters goddamnit!!! But really, I have quite the hack going on still. I cannot sleep for the coughing. It is sad. Cry for me. But not really b/c then you would be dumb and I would laugh at you.

Although it may not show, I have become much more philosophical these days. My thought vomit is almost too repulsive to mention, but not quite. I've found my morbidity again. I think I may have somehow found myself back to where I was 2 years ago. Well, 2 years ago plus a bit more experience and emotional baggage. So...great. I was getting tired of being borderline happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*RB pokes you*

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home