Saturday, January 05, 2008

WOW

I'm not quite sure what to say about today, only that I am constantly surprised by how retarded people are. This is seriously the only time I have ever related to a Britney Spears song (aka. Rumors).

See, when I first started working at the KFC, this guy was nice to me, so I was friendly back. I do that, ya know. I don't automatically think a guy likes me just because they're nice. So I hung out with him a bit, and then a couple weeks ago we went to the movies. I really wasn't aware that going to the movies (I did pay for my own ticket and everything)and walking around the mall was considered a date. Apparently, that's how he construed the situation. All I can say is WOW.

Then today I go to work and have people spreading rumors and shit that I went out with him and fucked him and shit. Which I did not. I swear, I am not that desperate. See, he's a nice guy, but soooooo not even near the radar that is near the "more than friends" radar. Apparently he is telling people we went on a date. I'm just like "pffft, as if".

Wow, that was a highly ineloquent post. Whatever. I'm just still in shock. I had pretty much everyone I was working with asking me about it, and I'm just tired. It reminded me of Senior Kegger and that little incident, how everyone was talking about it and giving me shit. I didn't even do anything this time either! I just don't want to re-live that. That was a horrible time. Whatever. I'm done. I give up.

Also, I smoke too much. I really should quit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better. I had forgotten about senior kegger. Then again I guess I wasn't there to witness it.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassandra = anonymous above

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home