Friday, January 18, 2008

A NOTE FROM THE RULER OF PASSIVE AGRESSIVA:

So my life is boring...I go to work, eat, sleep, etc...

I think I have been watching too many movies lately. I swear it's all I do. I read a book every now and then, but mostly I watch movies. And my Grey's Anatomy. See, I missed the first 3 seasons, so I'm catching up. It's intense. Dr.McDreamy now stars in my wet dreams. Just kidding. But really, I am addicted to Grey's. It's sad. At least I'm done w/the fucking Laurell K. Hamilton books. I mean sweet jeebus! Don't get me wrong I love the books...but it's getting so that there is very little plot left. It's just all, who's Anita gonna fuck in this book? Honestly, it's getting a bit much. I started the series b/c it kicked ass, not because I was looking for cheap thrills and erotica.

In other news, KFC is beginning to piss me off. I don't remember being this incredibly hateful towards people when I worked at HiV. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong though, idk. All I know is that I want to take those little plastic forks and shove them in the eye of every customer that gives me the stink eye. Then, I'd rip out their bowels with the sporks and squirt cheese up their noses. Fucking dicks.

Wow, I was feeling very passive for a while there. It feels good to have my anger back:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home