Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WEDNESDAYS

I hate working Wednesdays. More so than any other day, x's a billion. Wednesday means the Powerball goes out...and all the slow, old assholes come out. Also the overly picky middle-aged women equipped with 8 thousand tickets for me to check...bc clearly she is the most important person in the store. The 8 people in line behind her actually purchasing things can just wait.

Wednesday is also a truck day, which means the time I'm not printing and checking tickets I get to spend in the cooler organizing random crap. Today the jackpot is $124million, which doesn't even sound like a real number to me. It took me an hour to finish my cup of Ramen, it was so busy. And when this cute guy came in I was barely able to flirt. Sad day.

I hate Wednesdays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra Ott said...

Ahh! now I see why you hate Wednesdays!

Raman is my new/old favorite food.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home