Monday, September 12, 2011

REVIVAL? AND CREEPYNESS

So...after a very very long hiatus I have loosely decided to start blogging again. We'll see how long I stick to that. I thought about making a whole new blog, but I already have about 5 and that seems like too many, so why not just use what's already there? So, I am continuing my blogging presence. Not that anyone is still reading me. Shit, not like anyone really did in the first place. Derp. Anyway, I'm reviving my blog with *drum roll* Things that creep me out!

1. Men with long fingernails. Just...why?
2. Adult braces. Thems your teeth, people, deal with it.
3. People who call me "sweetie" "honey" "baby" "darling" or any other pet name. The creep factor is quadrupalled when I don't actually know the person who is calling me by them.
4. Too much eye contact. I mean, really. Blink or something.
5. Soul patches and chin pubes. Just because.
6. "Gummers": People with no teeth or missing teeth above the age of 7.
7. People who waddle.
8. Dog saliva.

...and that's all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home