Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TOTAL RECALL

I heard they were making a Total Recall remake a while back, but kind of forgot about it. The other day I randomly remembered and decided to look into it. Apparently Colin Farrell is supposed to be Quaid. I just don't see it. I just, really can't. Hopefully it turns out to be a decent movie, but I just can't imagine this movie without Arnold Schwarzenegger. My mind refuses to do so. And Colin Farrell? Really? Don't get me wrong, I love Colin Farrell...in Daredevil. However, I can't really see him starring in a role that was once Arnold's.

Not that Arnold is like the best actor in the universe, but he is one of the actors I love the most. Despite the love child. I couldn't care less about the love child thing. I grew up watching awesomely cheesy action flicks with Arnold, so I love him. The fact that they've already remade Conan The Barbarian kinda blows my mind. I haven't seen the remake, don't know if I want to. Okay, I might want to, I heard it was pretty epic. And that Momoa guy is super hot. But still. You know where my loyalty lies.

I mean, come on, who doesn't love the Governator? Heathens, that's who!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home